What is Integrative structural Biology?
Integrative Structure Determination
collecting data from diverse sources at different levels of resolution,
translating data into spatial restraints
sampling by satisfaction of all the restraints to computationally generate an ensemble of structures
analyzing of the ensemble of solutions.
Goals & Perspectives
- Integrate into one comprehensive picture of the structure, dynamics, and function of biomolecules
- Provide key insights into development of new diagnostic and therapeutic tools
- Perform sutiable structurally-informative experiemtns and develop computational methods to integrate diverse emerging sources of experimental data ranging from biophysical to genomic.
- 7/20~7/24; American Crystallography Association 2019 (ACA 2019) 참가 (한만혁)
- 7/19; Xenocs SAXS instrument 도입 및 설치
- 7/4~7/5; 한국구조생물학회 하계연례학술대회(제주도 부영리조트) 참가 (김승중 조영문 한만혁)
- 6/17; New Lab member (Undergraduate, temporary) Dohyeon Lee
- 5/22; New Lab member (Master Candidate) Youngmoon Cho
- 3/18; New Lab member (Intern) Kyuhyeung Choi
- 2/14~2/15; Bk21+ YPW POSTECH poster session 참가 (이주현, 한만혁)
- 1/10~1/12; 2019 FKSBS 2019 한국생체분자과학연합회 학술대회, Computational Structural Biology
- 1/2. 2019; Lab Open
Department of Physics,
KAIST (Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology), Korea E6-6 512
Phone: +82-42-350-2515 (Office)